Looking for a unique image or sentiment?

Well then! Welcome to Scribbles Designs. And welcome to Sandy's world of her funky imagination and quirky characters. Sandy's has had a pencil in her hand since she was "knee-high to a grasshopper" and started on her artistic journey with her first family ball & stick figures portrait at age 3. We'll have to find the piece of work in the family history trunk and post it...

Sandy has loved art, drawing,and doodling for many years... and with the digital image world she can now share it with all of you. Brrr (Penguin) was her first main character and her other quirky images followed not long after. We hope you enjoy the enduring images and look around and add Sandy's images to your digital stamp collections!

For All On-Line Orders...

Please note that we currently do not have an instant download feature at this time...soon we hope! All orders are processed by email and sent back to you as promptly as possible--typically between 24 to 48 hours. If you still haven't received your image(s) in that time frame, please contact us at: 4scribblesdesigns@gmail.com. We're so excited about our images that we hope you won't mind waiting a little bit to receive them... Thanks! ~Sandy

Friday, February 7, 2014

Freebie Friday: Cake!

Hello fellow Scribblers!! I have an amazing new series of posts that I have the great pleasure hosting. You have no idea how hard this has been to keep under our hats. Me and Sandy have been talking about this for long time and its finally here!! What is!? I hear you shout, well the title is a bit of a give-away but I have the pleasure of hosting...

You guessed it! Every Friday I will be giving away one free image and I shall have some inspiration for you guys as well! I can't wait to share this with you all so without further ado here is this weeks free image and what better way to start then with some cake!

Whoa!  You say - not a freebie?  have no fear there are plenty more freebies still available in the freebie section!!




In my card I actually flipped the image horizontally, here's my card to get those juices going!


Good enough to eat don't ya think! I love this image its such a happy image. I coloured it using some pencils that I got for Christmas and the paper is a digital image that I have had for a long time! I can't wait to see what you guys make with this image. Please do share your projects whatever they may be!

Want to know how I make my digital cards? What paper do I use? What printer do I use? If there is anything you want to ask or anything you would like to see then let me know in the comments and I shall do a question answer each week!

Have a fab day!

Sam

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I will be enjoying Freebie Friday's and your amazing creations!!! Gorgeous card too!! Love the the sprinkle background paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the birthday cake. Just in time for my birthday on the 15th.
    Can you share how to color a digi digitally? I can only make it one color when I try. I use paint net. Thank you. Edwina

    ReplyDelete

If you like this product, please leave a review!

EU members: Pursuant to the GDPR, please note that by leaving a comment on the Scribbles Designs store blog, you agree that your name & comment are visible to all blog visitors (exactly as it has always been) and therefore consent to the use of your personal info for that specific purpose. Should you not wish this info be visible, you can always click the drop box next to where it says 'Comment as', scroll down & choose the 'anonymous' selection. Thank you.